I shall live badly if I do not write, and I shall write badly if I do not live.’ Francoise Sagan

Saturday 15 September 2018

A New Dawn...
























Separation within separation
An ocean of distance holding us apart
So much pain and confusion
In this dark night of the soul

At night your face appears before me
Suspended in mid-air
I hear you tell me without words
That you will always love me
That you can never leave me
As this was decided before our birth

Yet destiny decreed long ago
That we must endure many bitter partings
As only through separation
Could the soul's lessons be learned
Heart over head, love over fear

And now I await your return
For your heart to join mine
In the joy of reunion
Still your doubting mind, my love
For the dark night is fading
Making way for a new dawn to rise



Copyright © Claire-Louise Osorio, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment